5 Benefits of Choosing Chiropractic for Your Auto Injury Treatment
Fairfax County is one of the most dangerous places in the state for drivers.
In 2018, over 66 thousand people sustained auto injuries on Virginia roads with over 13 thousand total accidents happening in Fairfax County alone.
Proactive treatment is crucial after an accident to avoid chronic pain from nerve and musculoskeletal damage. Here’s why millions of patients choose chiropractic as their preferred auto injury treatment.
Why Choose Chiropractic After an Auto Injury?
Insurance records show that roughly one-third of all patients choose chiropractic care following a vehicle accident – and for good reason.
- It’s effective: One study found that patients receiving chiropractic care for whiplash rated their treatment at 100%.
- It’s affordable: Most insurance plans cover post-accident chiropractic care and it’s still more affordable than conventional medicine out of pocket.
- Chiropractic treats causes, not symptoms: Your chiropractor will never prescribe dangerous opioids that take the lives of 130 Americans each day.
- Chiropractic is proactive: Your chiropractic doctor won’t tell you to go home and wait for symptoms to arise – she’ll start proactive treatment.
- It’s safe: Your chiropractic doctor will use the least invasive treatment methods possible.
Comprehensive Auto Injury Treatment in Fairfax, VA
Dr. Jennifer Lee Taschler of Taschler Spine & Rehab has decades of experience helping patients recover from all kinds of auto injuries. Dr. Taschler will conduct an evaluation, listen to your medical history, and order x-rays to gain a thorough understanding of any injuries.
From there, she’ll develop a personalized treatment plan to reduce short-term pain and help you avoid any chronic complications. Treatment methods may include
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Massage therapy
- Therapeutic exercises
Dr. Taschler will also suggest at-home exercises and tips to help you restore mobility with minimal downtime.
Don’t wait for symptoms to appear. Take a proactive approach to post-accident wellness. Schedule an appointment at Taschler Spine & Rehab today by calling 703-293-2939.